Thank you to everyone that participated in the shoulder pulley survey last week!
We received so many fabulous responses and we're excited to share the results with you! Below is a compilation of the answers:
1. When do you most commonly recommend your patients to use a pulley?
2. What is your favorite shoulder pulley exercise?
3. Do you stock pulleys or ask patients to purchase online?
4. If you ask patients to purchase them, where do you send them?
5. What shoulder pulley brands have you used and which was your favorite?
- A majority of you like our RangeMaster pulleys (Thank you for the love and the shout out). You like our price and sturdiness of our pulleys.
- Many of you don't recommend a specific brand, just tell your patients to google "shoulder pulley" or look on Amazon for pulley options. You are very conscientious of your patient's financial needs, so you encourage them to find a pulley that fits their budget.
- BodyMed is another brand some of you recommended.
- A good handful of you go to the hardware store and purchase materials to make your own pulleys for you and your patients.